Pool Safety at Lagoon Waterpark At Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, we're committed to the safety of each and every guest -- and this starts at our water park. We've instituted some simple rules and regulations to help your family stay safe during your visit:
- Resort wristbands are required for entry. Visitor bands are not allowed in pools and pool areas.
- Swimming attire must be proper and appropriate based on management discretion.
- Kids under 4 must wear protective swim pants, which are available for sale in our store. Please check diapers and visit the restroom early and often.
- Slides have a minimum height requirement of 40 inches.
- Kids under 13 may not use the adult whirlpools and must be supervised at all times by an adult aged 18 years or older.
- Parents and guardians are ultimately responsible for the safety of their children. While in the pool, young children and weak swimmers must remain within arm's reach of an adult.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved flotation devices are acceptable and may not substitute adult supervision.
- The water park will close due to inclement weather and scheduled safety breaks.
- Deck chairs may not be reserved. Chairs identified as vacant will be made available to others.
- Towels and life jackets must remain in the water park area.
- Follow specific safety signage at each attraction, pool and spa area.
- Swim and Play at your own risk
Not Permitted at park:
- Large inflatable pool toys, rafts or footballs
- Smoking, Diving and running, Coolers and outside food and beverage (plastic bottles of water, baby food, dietary or medicinal needs not included)